Janet's Jargon

Fun lifestyles, charitable acts, great fiction, author support, Patrick and Grace Mysteries, Keith clan trilogy,

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Review of Only Necessities; Holiday motif fleece tunic

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

in seasonal colors enhances your festivities with our exclusive applique designs with a touch of glitter.

  • Side slits; 30" long
  • Polyester/cotton
  • Machine wash
  • USA or imported
Sizes:
M(14W-16W), L(18W-20W), 1X(22W-24W), 2X(26W-28W), 3X(30W-...


A Red Hat Deal

By Janet Elaine Smith, best-selling author from Amberg, WI on 12/9/2008

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: High Quality, Attractive Design, Comfortable, Flattering

Best Uses: Travel, Going Out, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Practical, Stylish, Comfort-oriented

I am a member of a Red Hat Society group in WI. I ordered the purple one with 3 holiday gifts on it, as we all have to wear purple, so the new holiday sweatshirt is perfect. As an author, I love the 3 gift packages on the shirt, as when I present each of them with a copy of one of my books as my Christmas gift to them, I can tell them where I got the sweatshirt too. It is Christmas for everybody!

My Christmas Wish for all my friends

thumbnail

(legalese)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Joyce Anthony said…

    Great opportunity for cross-promotion, Janet! I believe it was you who originally mentioned this company to me and I have since ordered their catalog.

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Gwyn Ramsey said…

    Great idea, Janet. Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Janet! That's a neat idea! We exchange just one gift with each other here on Christmas and added alot more fun together as a family, two years ago but I was dealing with the surgeries, medical bills (still) and all. But we now must play Scrabble because they say my hubby cheats, LOL. Too we will watch some of the comedy Christmas movies like National Lapoon's Christmas Vacation. Even after all these years of watching it, we still laugh lots. We been watching those we had but behind on some recent ones so we going to rent some newer ones of the Christmas Comedy movies. And of course food. Oh we too love to open the photo book and tell them stories about when they were children. Gosh, they are young adults now, its hard to believe.

    Janet, it was so wonderful to chat with you last night. Its been too long! I hope you come again there. In the meantime, I will post here when I know a new post is up! Too I caught up on your blog here and my sincere thoughts and prayers are with you. Ivan's in a good place now and I could feel you both watching over each other. Beautiful with the support of your your children and friends close by (in my heart as well) I bet brings more spirit into your home! Hugs.
    Cathie
    tbranxiety (at) yahoo (dot) com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home