Janet's Jargon

Fun lifestyles, charitable acts, great fiction, author support, Patrick and Grace Mysteries, Keith clan trilogy,

Friday, February 18, 2005

Hey, the price is right! It's yours--free!

I have finally gotten around to doing something that I have wanted to do for a long time. I finally got a "Sampler" put together. What is it, exactly? It is the first chapter of each of my 12 novels that are published already, the one nonfiction book I have out (my "stupid flood book"), and a bonus of a sneak peek of three brand new novels that will be out this year.
If you would like a copy, sent as an attachment, just send me an e-mail at janetelainesmith@yahoo.com or leave me a comment here.

I sent the first notice on this out last night, Thurs., about 9 o'clock. Now, at 1:40 pm the following day, I have already sent 163 of them out. Besides, I have gotten a few replies back from people who have ordered some of the books already. Hey, don't laugh! It's called "Marketing."

Have fun! I definitely am!
Janet

1 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Delisi said…

    I think a sampler is a great idea, Janet. Good for you! I've received samplers on diskettes many times over the years, and also have received some paper samplers...just stapled together like a booklet. Anything that sells a book is worth it!

    Nice blog. I see you use the same pink background as mine! Naturally, you have excellent taste. ;-)

    Liz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home